Slattery Auctions Australia has been appointed by the Voluntary Administrators of the Ostwald Group Messrs Derrick Vickers and Sam Marsden to undertake a auction of the residual plant and equipment which was operated by the group.
We are proud to offer the plant and equipment to the general public via by way of a two day auction on the 22nd and 23rd of March 2013, with inspections of the assets available from the 19th of March at the company’s premises at 47 Winton Street W, Dalby Qld.
The assets we are realising will be sold over a two day period with the shipping containers, workshop equipment and general plant and equipment being offered on the Thursday the 22nd of March. The trucks, trailers, scrappers, graders, dump trucks, earthmoving and civil plant and equipment being sold on the 23rd of March.
The assets being offered at public auction include:
- A wide range of CAT twin power scrapers, dozers, graders, articulated dump trucks, water trucks, excavators, wheel loaders & front end loaders;
- Kenworth, Isuzu, Mack and Nissan trucks and prime movers;
- Haulmark and Drake trailers;
- Late model Toyota Hilux’s, Prado’s and Landcruisers; and
- Various water trucks, service vehicles and much much more
For a full listing of the assets please visit our website www.slatteryauctions.com.au
The auction will be conducted via our hybrid auction methodology which combines traditional, online and phone bidding technology so you can put in a bid from anywhere in Australia or overseas.
[colored_box color=”yellow”]If you have any questions in relation to the auction please do not hesitate to contact the project manager Keith Flynn on 0447 491 341.[/colored_box]