Heavy equipment specialist Lovol has been steadfastly carving out a reputation for producing tough, no-nonsense machines that rival the offerings of big name brands, with the Chinese manufacturer presiding over a catalogue of earthmoving equipment primed to thrive in the rough and tumble of everyday operations and push on through when required.
Of course, in tackling the demands of the often harsh and unforgiving Australian environment, quality equipment is required to keep going strong daily and one project to the next, and as Lawrence Perkins, Operations Manager at Toowoomba-based sales and service business Equipment Specialists notes, Lovol machines fit the bill.
Equipment Specialists ranges a variety of Lovol wheel loaders and excavators, with Lawrence telling EEM Lovol is “right up with the big name brands” – and, emphasising how highly he rates Lovol, Lawrence stated he would happily pit the Lovol machines up against big name brands when it comes to effectiveness in getting the job done.
Equipment Specialists Business
Cost effective savings are passed on from Equipment Specialists direct to the customer as the Exclusive importer/distributor and reseller with a factory backed comprehensive warranty on all machines. All sales/servicing/ parts and technical support is handled in house by Equipment Specialists’ highly experienced team. Equipment Specialists also deal in Agriculture Equipment and an Authorised Wacker Neuson/Dingo dealer.
Lovol K Series Fl959K Wheel Loader
Equipment Specialists has in recent times added to its Lovol range, having brought its first model in Lovol’s K series wheel loader line to the local market in the form of the Lovol FL959K 20t hydrostatic wheel loader.
Following the standards set by previous Lovol machines, Equipment Specialists describes the FL959K as sporting a “heavy duty construction suitable for taking on the harsh Australian conditions”, decked out with a range of features designed to deliver increased performance, along with smoother operation and operator comfort. Powered by a 153 kW Cummins QSB7.
Tier 3 engine the FL959K is equipped with a Danfoss hydrostatic drive and hydraulic pump, DANA transfer box and Meritor wet brake axles.
The FL959K’s range of features additionally include:
- A ROPs and FOPs-certified lined and sealed cab, equipped with lower noise features and air-conditioning, along with an air-suspension seat, designed to provide enhanced operator comfort and vision (also featuring a rear-view camera)
- A 4m3 GP bucket, 5.5 t rated load capacity, 3.37m bucket lift height, maximum breakout force of 180 kN and a boom cycle time of 9.2 seconds
- A pilot control joystick with a thumb action F/N/R function
- A travel speed of 40km/h
- New reinforced front and rear frames with an articulated structure, designed to deliver robustness and durability
- Dimensions of 8.87m (length), 3.3m (width) and 3.42m (height)
Meanwhile, the FL959K is compatible with a range of attachments, with Equipment Specialists describing it as a “dream machine for auxiliary attachments”.
Lovol H Series Fl958H Wheel Loader
In addition to the FL959K, Equipment Specialists ranges seven models in Lovol’s H series line of loaders –comprising the FL936H, FL938H, FL956H, FL958H, FL966H, FL968H and FL976H loaders – spanning operating weights from the 10.6 t FL936H (with a 3 t rated load capacity) through to the 25 t FL976H (with a 7 t rated load capacity).
Across the H series range, the FL958H weighs in at 18 t operating weight and features 5.5 t rated load capacity, with Equipment Specialists pointing to the loader’s limited electrically controlled computers eliminating problematic items, with it decked out to deliver more hours of operation with less downtime.
The FL958H runs a 178 kW Deutz Weichai engine, is equipped with a ZF4BP230 F4/ R2 ZF powershift transmission, Lovol axles and Meritor air over hydraulic four wheel disc brakes, and additionally features:
- A ROPs and FOPs-certified lined and sealed cab, designed for low noise and less vibration, with air-conditioning and an air-suspension seat
- A 3m3 GP bucket, 4.2m bucket lift height and boom lifting time of 5.7 seconds
- (with a quick hitch for a choice of buckets, log grab, pallet or hay forks).
- Pilot joystick accuracy
- A travel speed of 38km/h
- Dimensions of 8.36m (length), 2.745m (width) and 3.38m (height)
- A one-piece fully opening side engine cover, delivering easy access, with no bolted covers to remove
As with the FL959K, Equipment Specialists states that the FL958H features a heavy duty build suitable for getting the job done in often harsh local conditions, with a number of additional options available, including: a rear view camera, quick hitch, auto greaser, 20 ply tyres, windscreen shield and factory installed extended arms delivering higher lift.
Lovol Excavator Range
Along with the Lovol wheel loader range, Equipment Specialists also sells the Lovol Excavator range comprising of the FR18E-U (zero tail 1.7t) through to the FR510E-HD (51t operating weight). The smaller machines featuring Yanmar engines with KYB hydraulic system and the larger machines kitted out with Isuzu engines with KPM hydraulic systems making them comparable with the big name brands but less electronics for greater reliability.