Are you considering buying a used wheel loader? Before you do, check out the top five reasons why buying a new SDLG Wheel Loader may be the way to go.
There are many reasons to consider when purchasing new equipment. CJD Equipment give you the lowdown on the advantages of buying a new wheel loader over a used.
- Lower Total Cost of Ownership – While less expensive on the initial price than a new machine, the maintenance and repair costs of a used machine can add up over its lifecycle. Repair and maintenance costs can run as high as seventy-five per cent of the machine’s purchase price, and typically see a rapid increase in years four, five and six of ownership, which is when most used machines are purchased.
- Warranties – Not only will a new machine need less repairs and maintenance, which translates to more uptime and fewer project delays, they are also covered by manufacturer warranties. New SDLG machines come with a two year, two-thousand-hour warranty as standard. Plus, extended warranties are also available on many new machines.
- Dealer Relationships – Buyers should consider their preferred equipment dealer, and how they factor into repair and maintenance. Taking used equipment to a third-party for service could be more costly. When buying a new machine from a long-time dealer partner, they often back the machine’s warranty and provide more timely service at a better price. With all SDLG products purchased through CJD Equipment, customers can be assured that parts and service support are available throughout the machine’s lifetime.
- Better Fit for Applications – It might be tempting to buy a used machine for all its cutting-edge features. But if you are doing seasonal or low-hour applications, you may be paying for features you do not need, or worse, paying to replace them if they break. For example, pricey electronics that have corroded and need replacement. A new SDLG machine has the basic, time-tested features needed for a variety of applications with the options to add on as you need.
- It’s New! – Nothing beats the feeling of pulling the sticker off a brand-new piece of equipment and getting it out on the job site for the first time. Though SDLG machines are called “value” equipment, make no mistake – today’s machines are manufactured to extremely high production standards and feature technology that has been proven time and time again over the last few decades. Value does not mean “cheap,” it means not paying for features you don’t need.
Australian distributor of SDLG wheel loaders, CJD Equipment, has branches and dealers located throughout Australia. Whether you need parts or service, you can trust CJD Equipment to deliver, with a national supply network and 24/7 after hours call out service, we can guarantee that when you buy SDLG, you’re buying reliability.
For more information on how SDLG can work for you contact your local CJD Equipment dealer on 1300 887 530 or visit www.cjd.com.au.