Striker JQ1380 Jaw Crusher 63 tonnes of rock eating beast
The JQ1380 has an impressive capacity of up to 575 T/Hour with a Gap setting of 100mm – 200mm (4” – 7.9”).
The Jaw Crusher 1220mm x 850mm (48” x 34”) provides the latest technology in Heavy Duty Crusher design that delivers high production, large feed opening, bolted mainframe and a cast swing jaw stock. The crusher is designed to handle hard rock, Mineral Ores and demolition concrete for the quarrying, mining and recycling industries. These rugged machines are manufactured with heavy-duty parts for optimum operation and long life.
Extra Heavy Duty Body
The Jaw Crusher body is a four piece, fully bolted and dowelled structure. Both the front and rear frames are cast from high strength steel with side plates produced from high strength structural plate.
The Standard jaws are corrugated manganese, which are reversible, top to bottom. There is a full selection of liners including Quarry Tooth, Supergrip Tooth, Multi Tooth and Heavy Duty Corrugated available upon request. The swing jaw is a fully enclosed section of cast steel construction. The large diameter shaft is manufactured from forged steel with no threads or tapered bearing journals. Both the fixed and moving jaws are retained with a wedge locking system. The main frame and swing jaw holder are protected from wear due to the unique design of the jaw faces that completely protect the inlet and outlet points of the crushing chamber.
Feeding the materials into the Jaw Crusher and/or fines chute is a vibrating grizzly feeder including:
- Twin shaft exciter is mounted under the rear of the vibrating feeder. This is driven by a single hydraulic motor and produces a forward linear motion.
- The feeder floor is fitted with Hardox 400 bolted replaceable wear liners.
- The grizzly section is a double step grizzly that is easily removed.
- The feed hopper is manufactured from Hardox 400.
- The forward product conveyor is a 1200mm (3’11”) wide, troughed belt conveyor with a fixed tail section and a discharge height of 3268mm (10’9”) high.
- The side discharge dirt conveyor is hydraulic folding, 600mm (2’) wide giving a discharge height of approximately 2100mm (6’11”) to the top of the head drum.
- Fitted beneath the vibrating grizzly is the fines transfer chute. This chute transfers the material passing through either to the forward product conveyor or the optional side discharge conveyor.
- Manufactured from heavy-duty frame steel with 4085mm (13’5”) longitudinal centres along with 500mm (1’8”) wide tracks as standard with an overall track width of 3040mm (10’).
The JQ1380 is powered by a Caterpillar model C13 engine with electronic governing and emission control. The engine transfers power to the crusher via a fluid coupling transmission.
Striker offers a higher and wider track set-up across their complete range of crushers. Providing additional ground clearance and maintenance room around the tail of the main conveyor is a huge benefit to the operation and maintenance of any track crusher.
A magnetic cross-belt separator is suspended over the on-plant product conveyor.
The JQ1380 also comes with a Feeder and Track Radio Remote, Radiator Blast Guards and a hydraulic stacker power outlet for powering additional stockpile conveyors.
The Striker JQ1380 is a robust jaw crusher built for BIG jobs! It is a large capacity, high- volume machine with easy serviceability.
With all new Striker purchases you receive a 5 year frame warranty for peace of mind. Onetrak is the official distributor of Striker Crushing & Screening Equipment in Australia. Their team of crushing and screening specialists will help you find the right equipment for your project.
If you are interested in finding out more about the Striker Crushing and Screening range, visit www.onetrak.com.au or call 1300 727 520.