Leica iCON grade iGD2 system for dozers, graders and levellers, dramatically increases machine productivity.
It optimises material usage on any earthmoving and fine-grading job. It can be used with a wide range of sensors and combines ease-of-use and unrivalled flexibility with a powerful and intuitive user interface.
The key to the iCON grade iGD2 system lies in the unique PowerSnap™ concept – a single docking station allowing you easy and quick exchange of panels, depending on the job you need to do. Just snap the control panel into place and get to work.
AUTOMATIC CONTROL OF SLOPE AND ELEVATION
The iCON grade iGD2 system provides automatic control of both slope and elevation. Adding an extra mast and laser sensor even allows you to work independently of the slope direction.
• Full graphic display guiding the operator
• Easy installation, typically within half a day, minimising machine downtime
• SP sensor for CoPilot function
• Fully waterproof system, designed for the harshest construction environments
• CoPilot – enables use of automatic control of height and slope
• Maximise your machine utilisation and return-on-investment from day one by getting right to grade the first time
• Save time, set up and go to work in minutes
• iCON grade iGD2 system remembers all your settings
• Intuitive software for easy operator training and usage
• Easy removal of key components for overnight security
• Fully scalable from basic 2D entry system to full 3D capability including laser, slope, sonic, GPS and total station control options
• Faster job cycles reduce operating costs • Reduced labour costs by eliminating grade check
• Get to the grade faster than before
The SP14 sensor provides inertial guidance (INS integrated). Together with the new, five times faster hydraulic control (100 Hz output compared to 20 Hz with regular GNSS), the performance of the machine control system is significantly enhanced.
With Leica Geosystems’ iGD CoPilot, the operator only needs to concentrate on the speed and direction of the machine. The critical factors, cross slope and height of the blade are adjusted automatically by iGD CoPilot.
• Reduce the complexity of controlling multiple parameters on a dozer while the iGD CoPilot automatically adjusts critical parameters
• Ensure correct grades without washboard surfaces or incorrect cross slopes of the blade
• Get accurate results even when working without a rotating laser, total station or GPS correction source
• Enhance efficiency on your construction site due to less rework, wear and tear and training effort
• Increase focus on the area you are grading, making it a safer working environment
[colored_box color=”yellow”]For more information visit survey.crkennedy.com.au or call 1300 886 982.[/colored_box]