In keeping with the FLO-KWIP tradition, these water cart trailers are purpose designed and engineered for the rigours of the Australian Earthmoving and Civil Construction sectors – Easy to use, Reliable and Super Tough!
Fully hot-dipped galvanized steel construction, with Landcruiser stud-pattern steel rims, all-terrain tyres, LED lighting, hydraulic override brakes and a heavy duty 10” jockeywheel make this a serious trailer ready for serious work.
The Complete Package
These trailers are fitted with very high quality and high performing components, such as:
- DAVEY Twin-Impeller Firefighter pump with Honda petrol engine for higher pressure and excellent reliability
- Brass Pressure Relief Valve for increased longevity
- Powdercoated Steel Spring Rewind hose reel with 30m of washdown hose
- Adjustable spray pattern firefighting nozzle for washdown
- 2” Rear Deflector style dust suppression spray
- The valve for the rear spray can be supplied with remote control as an option, so that the spray can be turned on/off from the vehicle cabin
- Australian-made polyethylene water tank with safety ball baffle system
- 6m suction hose available for self-filling
Toolkwip offers the option of providing the tank in a whole range of colours to suit your corporate branding and can also sign-write the units prior to delivery, so that when you receive them they are ready to go.
Service That Counts
Toolkwip Pumps manufactures these water carts and carries the pumps and parts in stock here in Australia. Their team of pump technicians are only too happy to assist you with your questions and requirements. Should the need arise, they also have fully equipped workshop facilities in both Melbourne and Sydney.