At C.R. Kennedy we draw on a long tradition of bringing the latest technologies to the local market, stretching all the way back to our establishment in 1934.
Our evolving portfolio of machine control solutions utilises real-time data to deliver operational insight and efficiencies to the earthmoving and construction industries.
As the sole and exclusive distributor in Australia for Leica Geosystems, we are focused on harnessing the innovative and industry-leading Leica iCON product portfolio to deliver tailored solutions for the earthmoving industry, supported by comprehensive national after-sales.
The iCON range encompasses a different technology, comprising hardware and software solutions, can be deployed across different aspects earthmoving operations, facilitating greater efficiency and cost savings.
The following is an overview of iCON technologies designed for off-mach use, delivering flexibility on job sites, and promoting faster and more accurate operations.
Leica Icon Site: Profit from Your Investment
iCON site is simple, easy-to-use software customised for construction site supervisors, leading hands and foremen.
iCON site is designed to increase your productivity and enable you to adapt to any given scenario on site. If you work with machines on site, use iCON site to check your progress to determine if you are working to the correct depth, profile, grade or surface, without having to wait for an engineer or surveyor to carry out these tasks. iCON site is developed to seamlessly integrate with any of the iCON machine control solutions.
Using the Same Interchangeable User Interface Means:
- You only need to learn its functionality once, resulting in less training, increased motivation and significantly reducing your investment
- The ability to exchange hardware and data between on-machine and off-machine use, projects and site personnel maximises your flexibility and reduces possible downtime
Exceptional application functionality The features and graphical support within iCON site allow you to carry out specific tasks on site in an easier, straightforward way. Use iCON site for checking dimensions, volumes, positions and the status of key site elements. iCON site allows the user to complete all site-related tasks from one measuring device, ensuring an effortless process from start to finish.
Leica Icon Cc80: Real-Time Communication On Site
The iCON CC80 versatile tablet PC is designed to transport a user’s office directly to the field. The rugged, lightweight device has a clear and easy-to-use 7” touchscreen, designed to facilitate data-collection tasks on site, while at the same time communicating with the central office, with real-time data transfer made easy.
- The iCON CC80 controller is the world’s thinnest and lightest fully rugged 7” Windows tablet
- Battery life of up to 16 hours
- Large 7” sunlight-readable touchscreen display for convenient operation Windows 10 multilingual, multi-touch operating system
- Various wireless communication possibilities (Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and integrated 4G/LTS multi-carrier mobile broadband) for use with different sensors and internet access
- The CCD17 Bluetooth radio kit extends the robotic working range between the CC80 tablet computers and the instrument
Leica Icon GPS 60: Smart Positioning On Any Construction Site
The iCON GPS 60 is a versatile SmartAntenna for all construction positioning tasks. Featuring superior GNSS technology and various integrated communication options, it meets all your requirements for reliable and accurate measurements. Its intuitive display shows full status information of the instrument, simplifying operation and configuration. The iCON GPS 60 also offers exceptional network capabilities allowing you to use RTK network services such as SmartNet Aus for highly reliable, improved GPS positions.
- Superior GNSS technology for maximum accuracy and reliability
- Equipped with SmartTrack+ and SmartCheck+ and xRTK
- Future-proof satellite tracking – works with all existing and future satellite systems
- SmartLink – bridges RTK communication gaps up to 10 minutes
- Multipurpose GPS solution – can be used as construction site GNSS Base, Rover or NetRover, in supervisor vehicle on site and entry-level machine control mounted inside a machine, increasing machine productivity
- Unique communication flexibility – featuring integrated radio, modem and Bluetooth
- No controller required for base station setup means you need less hardware
- Unique, flexible software licensing and feature upgrade concept
- You can order packages or individual licences when you need them, investing when you need to All-purpose GNSS solution
The iCON GPS 60 is the perfect mobile base station for your construction site. You don’t need a controller for base station setup. Stream corrections over the internet without radio, and easily and quickly perform many positioning tasks yourself. Check grade or cut and fill, stake out points and lines, and as-built checks. Save time and increase productivity monitoring the grade from your supervisor vehicle on site.
Leica Icon GPS 70 Series: Brings New Levels Of Efficiency
The iCON GPS 70 and iCON GPS 70 T represent Leica’s ultimate GNSS rovers for maximum efficiency. Measure and stake out points quicker than ever before, without the need to keep the pole vertical and level the bubble. The combination of the latest GNSS technology and inertial measurement unit equips the iCON GPS 70 T with permanent tilt compensation and makes it resistant to any magnetic interference. Being fully calibration-free, the iCON GPS 70 T is ready when you are – anytime, anywhere.
Permanent Tilt Compensation
- Resistant to magnetic interferences
- Increased measurement productivity and reduction of human error
Future-Proof GNSS Technology
- 555 channels for more signals, faster acquisition and improved sensitivity
- Intelligent management of multi-frequency, multi-constellation signals
- Intelligent selection to automatically reject reflected or noisy signals
Hardware And Ergonomics
- Compact and lightweight housing
- UHF radio
- Tilt and non-tilt variant
SmartCheck+ and SmartTrack+
- Unique RTK technology provides continuous checks to guarantee correct results
- Initialisation within seconds
- Complete reliability
Robustness For Demanding Sites
- IP68 protection
- Built for extreme temperatures of -40°C to 65°C
- Fulfils toughest standards throughout the complete product lifetime
- Rugged aluminium housing
iCON Field Solution
- Seamless integration into the iCON field solution
- Easy-to-use software interface and seamless data flow throughout the workflow
- Exceptional application functionality
- ConX cloud-based collaboration tool for real-time 3D data exchange
LEICA ICON ICR80: High-Perfor-Mance Total Station For One-Person Operation
Save time and increase your productivity by doing layout work and as-built checks yourself. With the iCON iCR80 you don’t need an operator at the instrument. The robotic total station can be operated from the machine or the field controller.
- Faster prism search using the patented PowerSearch technology
- Stable data communication with long-range Bluetooth
- Easy hand-over control from pole to machine and vice versa
- ATRplus technology, maximising the total station’s ability to remain locked onto your prism
- Fastest relock in case of interrupted
- Obtain the highest accuracy for machine control of a wide variety of construction machines, such as curb and gutter or milling machines, asphalt or concrete pavers, graders and dozers
- Work with multiple iCR80 total stations for automatic leapfrogging of paving machine for continuous paving and increased surface quality
- Use iCR80 for as-built checks and conformance
Efficient And Reliable
The iCR80 construction total station keeps its ‘eye’ on only one thing: the user’s target. Move or place more material per day thanks to ATRplus, the most robust automated-aiming, lock and relock technology in the market. The iCR80 is especially useful at congested sites with many distractions, such as reflections, machines and people moving around. Challenging and changing site conditions will not be an obstacle.
[colored_box color=”yellow”]For more information visit https://survey.crkennedy.com.au/categories/_products/machinecontrol or call (02) 9552 8370.[/colored_box]