Atlas Copco’s new Essential (EC) range of hydraulic breaker attachments are durable workhorses that will go on working and give good results thanks to simplified maintenance and operation.
The new EC Range adds 11 breaker attachments to Atlas Copco’s line-up aimed at carrier sizes between 1 tonne and 45 tonne.
“The EC range is the perfect addition to Atlas Copco’s family of breakers,” said Glenn Illingworth, Business Line Manager Construction Tools for Atlas Copco Australia.
“Performance and simplicity in a modern design make the EC range a dependable and economical solution for a wide variety of tasks.”
The EC breaker attachments feature Atlas Copco’s box-style mounting system that protects the breaker, dampens vibration and reduces noise. Breakers’ serviceable components, such as wear bushings and seals, can be quickly and easily accessed to speed up service turnaround times.
The EC Range breaker attachments match a wide variety of carrier weight classes and their power-to-weight ratios make them effective in demanding applications, including demolition, earthwork, quarrying and trenching. With integrated features such as nitrogen-gas assist and energy recovery, the EC breakers ensure smooth operation and a long service life by consistently delivering high-impact energy and reducing equipment wear.
The nitrogen-gas assist system works with the hydraulic oil to accelerate the piston, and energy recovery automatically ensures there’s ample power to muscle through the toughest applications.
With a good price performance ratio, the new EC breakers are specifically designed to not only offer the reliability expected of an Atlas Copco breaker, but also many of the well-known features and benefits. They’re an excellent choice for a wide range of day-to-day breaking tasks. Use EC breakers for construction, trenching and concrete demolition.
EC RANGE FEATURES
• Hybrid technology: Integrated nitrogen piston accumulator for constantly high impact energy, safe start-up and smooth operation
• Advanced control technology: The integrated control valve optimises efficiency; the energy recovery system increases operating efficiency and lowers vibration
• Monoblock design: Combined cylinder and tool-holder section eliminates the need for tie rods for higher reliability. A replaceable piston-liner allows cost-effective repairs
• VibroSilenced Plus: Non-metallic suspension arrangements isolate the percussion mechanism from the breaker box. All openings are sealed for lower noise and vibration levels
• Field replaceable bushing: Full-length, floating-tool bushing allows quick exchange with standard hand tools.
[colored_box color=”yellow”]For more information visit atlascopco.com.au[/colored_box]